Tuesday 15 July 2008

Kicking off

Recently, I've spent a few weekends playing board games. Some of them have been Euro-games, some of them simple abstracts, but all of them have been pretty good fun. As a result, I've had my interest in hobby programming reinvigorated by the prospect of coding game logic.

Thing is, I've been here before. I get all excited for a week or so, before getting bored and disillusioned. I fully expect the cycle to see itself out again, but in the meantime I might as well enjoy it. And blog about it. Sporadically. :)

Let's go! And to hell with the site's appearance! :)

3 comments:

Steve said...

Bah. I hate blogger comments. It just crashed and lost what was possibly the most hilariously witty comment ever made on a blog.

Ah well. Hello.

Now I just have to pray my original comment doesn't magically resurface... ;-)

Mal said...

Don't worry - your wit will forever remain hidden. ;-)

Oh, and welcome. Congrats on being my #1 commenter.

Steve said...

Funnily enough, that was what my first post was based on... the whole youtube "yay first comment thing".
Ah well, my comedy genius will be forever hidden.
I best stop commenting soon though, or I'll end up with a blog's-worth!